Imran, Sonam Promote I Hate Luv Storys

Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor
Imran and Sonam 
Bollywood Actors Sonam Kapoor and Imran Khan promoting their upcoming film "I Hate Luv Storys" amongst the college students.

Bollywood’s New Jodi Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor were in a full joshing and teasing mood, at a press conference during the promotion of their upcoming flick ‘I Hate Love Story’s’. They left the media amused with their friendly and playful banter.

They had so much of fun during the promotion. , Imran called Sonam ‘aunty’ in front of everyone. He left no stone unturned in pulling Sonam’s leg.

While director Puneet Malhotra and Sonam addressed the press in Delhi, Imran told the reporters that Sonam Kapoor couldn't see anyone of them.
“She can’t see any of your faces. She’s blind as bat. She can just see me and Punit,”

Sonam Kapoor too wasn’t behind in pulling a few fast ones on Imran Khan. For instance, she suggested Imran Khan to try his Luck in South Indian film industry. Lol!!

Imran, Sonam

Imran, Sonam Promotions of I Hate Luv Storys

Imran, Sonam - I Hate Luv Storys

Imran, Sonam Promoting I Hate Luv Storys



Director Puneet Malhotra, who was enjoying the banter between the two actors, said: “Contrary to his sweet looks, Imran Khan is a devil to work with. Sonam Kapoor is definitely an angel.”

When a journo asked if Imran has stripped for the movie, the actor gave a reply in a matter-of-fact tone: “I have some deadly shirtless songs and scenes. I’ve stripped more than the girls do.”

Surely, the team of "I Hate Luv Storys" must had an amazing and fun filled time together, shooting and promoting their film I Hate Luv Storys.

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...