Rani and Vidya scare away 'Jessica'

Now that's weird. There is not a single established actress in Bollywood who wants to play the role of Jessica in Aamir director Raj Kumar Gupta's next, No One Killed Jessica. But they have a valid reason. The pivotal roles in the movie are divided between Rani Mukerji and Vidya Balan and the character Jessica gets killed in the beginning of the movie. So, whoever opts for that role will have very little to show – talent, I mean.

Rani and Vidya scare away 'Jessica'

I have list of names of actresses in my mind who are sitting idle at home and should take up this role. But why would I reveal any? I'm not the casting director. And so, Raj Kumar Gupta has decided to cast a fresh face for the role of Jessica. Good, now the old generation of actresses will have some competition!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...