Saif Ali Khan 4 Hollywood

Saif Ali Khan 4 Hollywood
Jon Harris, director of the film ‘The Descent 2’ and renowned editor of half a dozen films like ‘The Pond’, ‘Eden Lake’, ‘Kick-Ass’ and soon to be release ‘X-Men First Class’ has Saif ali Khan on his wish list. Must say, there’s something quite English about the Saif ali Khan.

Jon Harris had edited the critically acclaimed film ‘Being Cyrus’ directed by Homi Adajania with Saif. Recently, while giving interviews for the promotion of the film The Descent 2 he was asked a question about one actor with whom he would like to work with and why. To this Jon Harris quickly replied

“Saif Ali Khan. I haven’t met him but I loved his role in a film for which I was an editor. The film is called Being Cyrus and my friend Homi told me that it was a critically-acclaimed movie in India. I am looking forward to work with the actor if I get an opportunity.”

When asked about Saif, Jon says, “Saif ali Khan has this unique feature he can look young, at the same time mature. I would have loved to cast him in this horror film, but apparently the story had no male actors in a prominent role and it was a sequel so there has to be a continuation. I look at him as the Wolverine ie., Hugh Jackman of India and am really looking forward to direct him as soon as I get a green signal for my next projects as director.”

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...