Neha Dhupia 'never thought she was sexy'

Neha Dhupia 'never thought she was sexy': Neha Dhupia has spoken concerning her insecurities as a performer. In an interview with The Times of India, the model turned performing artist stated that she did not initially have confidence in herself. The Singh is Kinng star revealed: "There was a phase in my essence when I didn't need to do the work that I was doing. In case it was too striking or too sexy, I never thought that I was. I never accepted that I was a sex symbol.

Neha Dhupia 'never thought she was sexy'

The performer, who has recently partied about ten years in the picture industry, united: "I recently snapped out of it one day. Likewise, dependant upon you need to be insecure, it would be able to be about anything. It's about colloquialism what you most likely desire. Notwithstanding assuming that you desire it genuinely regretful, you get it in whatever case. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...