Shahrukh Khan can’t wait to watch Dabangg

They may dislike each other to the core, they may not even want to see each others faces, but to our surprise, we hear that SRK Khan is looking forward to watch Salman Khan’s upcoming film Dabangg, that too with his kids Aryan and Suhana.

“I saw Lafangey Parindey last week and will watch Dabangg at home after my children’s exams are over,” he told the reporters.

When asked about his rivalry with good friend Farah Khan, Shahrukh laughed it off.

“If I am not doing any film with my friends does not mean we are no longer friends. I do not think negative of my friends and wish Tees Maar Khan the best. I hope that the film turns out to be a bigger hit than Om Shanti Om,” SRK said.

The superstar has lately been busy shooting his sci-fi flick Ra.One. Next he will begin shooting for Farhan Akhtar’s Don 2.

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...